VII th National Paper Presentation on ‘Paradigm Shift in Commerce and Management’
About the Event
The Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Kristu Jyoti College of Management & Technology, Changanacherry, Kottayam, Kerala is organizing the VII National Paper Presentation Competition on :
paradigm-shift in Commerce and Management
‘Paradigm shift has emerged as a buzzword and popularized as radical change. Firms across the globe are developing competitive business models to meet the issues of such fundamental change. Thomas Kuhn, a famous philosopher of science defined a paradigm as a scientific theory and the core of beliefs that surrounds it. Academicians, researchers and practicing managers are developing frameworks to assist the decision making. The present national paper presentation program is an effort to discuss the related issues, challenges and opportunities arising from such shift for business sustainability.
About the Organiser
The College is part of Kristu Jyoti-Group of CMI Educational Institutions. It is located in the heart of Changanacherry. The Department of Commerce was started at Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology in 2004. It strives to foster commerce professionals, who can be a lustrous spearhead for commitment and integrity towards society, with high level of knowledge and competence. It became the second Post Graduate Department of the college with the launching of M.Com Programme in 2010. Having bagged 28 University Rankings till date, the outstanding performance the Department is etched in letters of gold in the annals of the college.
Post Graduate Students and Research Scholars of Commerce, Management and Economics
1.Role of Analytics across various functions management
2.Connected Communications, Content and Commerce.
3.HRD and Leadership
4.Government, People, Process and Policy
5.Role of Supply Chain and its impact
6.Ethical Issues and Accounting Standards
7. Financial Statements: Interpretation and Reporting
8. Development in the realm of Sustainability
9. Emerging Markets and Corporate Failure
10.Trade and Tax Reforms
11. Work Force Management in Home and Host countries
12.FinTech and its role in the future of financial services
13.Cost Governance in Society and Economy
14.Contemporary issues in Corporate Governance
15.Dynamism of Indian Banking scenario.
The above sub themes are indicative, original research work aligned with the main theme can be submitted under the general track
Paper Preparation Guidelines
1.Papers should be original in nature, based on primary or secondary data or both
2. Conceptual papers are also encouraged.
3. Each paper should include an introduction, the issue, review of literature, objectives, methodology and findings.
4. All figures and tables must be consecutively numbered using Arabic numerals with appropriate titles.
5. Standard format is to be used for references (APA Format).
6. Papers should be typed with left and top margin of 1.5″ and right and bottom margin 1″ with line spacing of 1.5
7. Use Font Type – Times New Roman. Font Size – 12
8.Full paper should be around 1000 words.
9. Check your manuscript for spelling, grammar and clarity to minimize reviewing changes.
10. Online submissions are encouraged via mail attachment to paperkcmt2k
11.Acceptance of communication will be intimated via e-mail:
12.Each presentation shall not exceed 12 to 15 slide.
13.Heavy designs should be avoided.
14.The file size should be less than 1 MB.
Hint : The Selected Paper of this Presentation will be published in ISBN Book
Best Paper Award
The best three papers of the finalists will be awarded Rs5000, Rs3000 and Rs 2000 respectively. All the finalists will be given complimentary prizes.
The selection of the Reviewing Committee will be final in this regard.
Registration can be done through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 31, 2019. Registration fee for participants are 50. The fee may be paid at the Registration Desk on the date of the Event.
Dates to remember
- Last date or receipt of Abstract (in 100-200 words)………………….03/09/2019
- Communication of Acceptance by email………………………………..09/09/2019
- Last date for receipt of full paper………………………………………….12/09/2019
- Communication of Acceptance of full paper by email…………….. 16/09/2019
- Submission of PowerPoint presentation by email…………………..20/09/2019
The participants are requested to make their own travelling arrangements.