Association & Activities
An association of management students ‘Chrysalis’ has been functioning under the guidance of the Department of Business Administration. All the students of business administration are members of this association. The ‘Chrysalis’ organizes intensive training programmes to students moulding them into future managers capable of operating in dynamic and challenging environment.
1. To Arrange Personality development classes for each batch in every semester
2. To meet the demand of the industry various add-on courses are offered to the students to enhance their skills
3.To conduct intra/inter collegiate management competitions
4. Various seminars are organized under the guidance of eminent resource persons from the business world
5. Organizes Industrial Visits to provide relevant Industrial Exposure
6. The first year students are moulded for the Business Management Stream with orientation and Bridge courses
8. Provides On the Job Training (OJT) to prepare students for the industry
9. Organizes distinctive training methods like Seminars, Group Discussions, Case studies, Role-play, etc.