Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM )
In today’s highly competitive business environment, the roles and responsibilities of human resource professionals have become increasingly critical to corporate success. Human Resource Management (HRM) professionals must understand human resource issues and management trends in a competitive global economy as well as a broad spectrum of state and federal employment legislation. The Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) program is specifically customized to equip students with the tools necessary to effectively meet the challenges of an ever-changing business climate. The 2 year full time MHRM programme of Mahatma Gandhi University is offered under semester system.
- To inculcate specialized knowledge and skills required by managers who are responsible primarily of managing human resources and improving industrial relations.
- To develop a sound theoretical base in the domain of Human Resource Management.
- To develop communication, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities to work in and with teams in organisations.
The Postgraduate Department of Management Studies, strives to inculcate a humanistic managerial professionalism along with competency building in the students who become frontrunners in the field.
- Highly Placement Oriented Course
- Intensive Industry Interface
- Personality Enrichment Programmes
- Competent Curriculum
- Student Focused Pedagogy
A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science & Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s Degree examination with 55% marks in aggregate. The Reservation Rules are applicable as per the Government norms.
The MHRM Programme of Mahatma Gandhi University enables the candidates to acquire conceptual, technical and human skills to meet the requirements of industry, business and society. It prepares the candidates with knowledge, skills, and strategic perspectives essential for business leadership. The MHRM Programme consists of 29 subject courses, 1 internship, 1 project work and 1 viva voce .