Department of Management
The Department of Management Studies was established in 2010 which offers three-year full-time BBA programme that reflects the needs of present-day dynamic business and economic scenario and to enable the students to face the challenges of corporate world. Since then, four batches have been passed out with good result and most of them are placed in leading business organizations of major areas and other educational institutions for their higher studies. The programme is designed to mould the future managers who have the courage, skills and resilience to excel in the corporate world through their impeccable service and leadership. The system follows a Choice Based Credit & Semester System (CBCSS) which involves six semesters with two projects (a minor project and a major project) that are scheduled at the end of third and sixth semesters respectively.
A continued effort on building and improving infrastructure whether physical or intellectual is something that is a part of us. We have well-equipped class rooms, labs and other facilities. At the same time our library has developed access to a very large number of journals and databases. The rich and unique learning environment develops the student physically, intellectually and emotionally. A series of activities such as cultural festivals, inter-intra management festivals, industry focused seminars & visits and extracurricular activities, open them to the challenges of leadership.
Aim and objectives
- To provide high-quality value-based management education
- To provide high impact learning for growth and development of students and to nurture their talents and skills
- To train the students to be the competent entry level management professionals
- To impart basic and operational knowledge on all functional areas of management
- To make the students as change agents in the society by fostering values